a company the main activity of which is research and application development in industrial fields,
has been formed in the year 1995 by the division and reorganization of a governmental structure.
In the course of time, INFO SIT S.A. distinguished itself as an experienced organization, participating in consortia
for research and development projects with a variety of themes:
- ICT systems and applications,
- design and fabrication of prototypes:
- land investigation and surveillance robots,
autonomous and remotely controlled robots - with military destination,
- geo-seismic equipment - winches/capstans and equipment launchers,
- medical apparatus - force amplifier for the upper limbs,
- document authentication apparatus - destined for the Ministry of the Interior,
- development of biomedical systems:
- models of diagnosis,
- bone reconstruction,
- control of functional parameters.
The activity of the organization is based on:
- on the own nucleus of specialists (mostly senior researchers first degree),
network of external collaborators (renowned specialists from higher education institutions, specialists from EU),
the development of the own capabilities for prototype fabrication and micro-production.